Experiment 2 - Lemons
After successfully growing lemon plants from seed in Experiment 1, I will continue to watch them and see how they do.
● Continue monitoring lemon plants and observe their growth.
● Observe how lemon plants grow in varying conditions.
● See how big and/or successful a lemon tree I can grow!
1. Plants used in experiment must be original plants from Experiment 1.
2. At least one plant must remain in the designated growing area for as long as possible as a control until/unless growing conditions become unfavorable there.
3. Any means of caring for the plants is acceptable.
The following posts follow the progress of Experiment 2:
- Post 1 - Continued observation of lemons (original experiment guidelines)
- Post 2 - Growing area
- Post 3 - Photo update
- Post 4 - Relevant facebook conversation!
- Post 5 - July 4th Update
- Post 6 - Untitled photo post
- Post 7 - Photo update!
- Post 8 - Two plant types?
- Post 9 - Untitled photo post
- Post 10 - Long-awaited experiment 2 update!
- Post 11 - Indoor lemons
- Post 12 - Relevant “Ask Garden Science” Question
- Post 13 - The crazy 8 - Part 1
- Post 14 - December Update
- Post 15 - New camera!
- Post 16 - Holiday Experiment Wrap-Up!
- Post 17 - Singing in the rain
- Post 18 - Lemoncholy
- Post 19 - Spider mites - PART ONE
- Post 20 - Spider mites - PART TWO
- Post 21 - January Update
- Post 22 - March Extravaganza Post
- Post 23 - Spring!
- Post 24 - April Update
- Post 25 - Repotted
- Post 26 - Nooooo
- Post 27 - Untitled photo post
- Post 28 - Untitled photo post
- Post 29 - Scientist mistake
- Post 30 - Seven trees
- Post 31 - Moving out
- Post 32 - Dinner time
√ It is possible for the lemon plants to survive 6 months.